Archestra Graphics

scadadavid

I have a problem with associating Tags as references to Animations for my Archestra Graphics. I am working with an Intouch App and simply replacing the old looking graphics to the Archestra type. I have figured out how to reference an intouch tag to trigger an animation by right clicking the graphic and choosing Edit Symbol. After inputting the information and saving it I will go back to Windowmaker and double click the little green icon in the lower right hand corner and it will update the information to the graphic but it will also change the information in any of the same type of graphics on the page. I have 3 of the same graphic symbols on my page and they all need to be triggered by different tags. Any help would be greatly appreciated.