Transferring step 7 help!

Timeismoney08

Ok,
So I tried to transfer my key to my other laptop and had no problem using automation manager.

Well I have lost my original install cd, so the engineering dept gave me there cd to use,

their cd isn'tt wincc and step 7 v5.5. Its T.I.A.

How could I obtain 5.5? Or can I somehow use the step 7 that comes inside of tia?
And would my step 7 v5.5 licence work for tia?

I'm kind of confused on how tia works.

First, is your licence a Combo license or a Step 7 5.5 licence?
You can check with the Licence Manager.
If it is a combo it will work with either package.
For the install media - ask your engineering dept, if they have TIA install media, they have V5.5 media. They come in the same package.

First, is your licence a Combo license or a Step 7 5.5 licence?
You can check with the Licence Manager.
If it is a combo it will work with either package.
For the install media - ask your engineering dept, if they have TIA install media, they have V5.5 media. They come in the same package.

This is what I have.
WINCC 2008 advanced 1.8 floating key
Step 7 Pro 2010 5.5
Wincc flexible upgrade

and I right at the moment I have a TIA trial licence.

I did see a CD missing in a hard disk case, that was in the box. The only CD in there was TIA step 7 pro combo. Do you think Step 7 5.5 alone was on the missing Case? Il find out today, Thanks

Capture.jpg