Detect Panelview Screen Saver Activation

Steve Cav

Hi,

I have a Panelview Plus 1000 and have the screen saver set at 15 minutes. However, it has been requested that on screen saver activation the Panelview screen changes to the 'Main Menu'.

Reading through the manual etc there does not seem to be a way to determine screen saver activation.

I could monitor the screen number and whether any buttons etc have been used for 15 minutes etc but is there a neater way to achieve this?

Steve

Hi,
I just set one of these up yesterday. On the menu that has the screensaver or "timeout" setting checkbox, there should be a selection for screen to be displayed upon "wake up". This may depend of the version of software (ME) that you are using. I'm on ver6.0

BD