Panasonic FP0 programming cable

I believe the FP0 has the same tool port connection as the FPX, which is a 5-pin Mini DIN. Unfortunately this type of connector is an oddball and hard to come by. Don't confuse it with the non-mini version which is more common but not compatible. Your best bet would probably be to look for a cable on eBay with the correct plug on one end, then cut off the other end and re-terminate. (Tool port pinout is in the FP0 manual.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-DIN_connector

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I am converting a program from an old Panasonic NAIS FP0. Please see the attached section of logic. Step 637 when the program...
Replies
Views
So I started working on this old italian machine and it has an FP0 plc, I am using the fpwin gr 2.7 software and it lets me connect to it and...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a machine with FP0-C32CT installed with GT30 HMI. The PLC started blinking red LED and then HMI showed PLC fail as soon as it is...
Replies
Views
hai. .this plc have a build in battery right?is there any ways to change the battery if the battery power is low?
Replies
Views
Hello I am new to the PLC programming, but I am trying to learn. Good for me is to learn also on existing examples, created by experienced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom