Ethernet/IP--DF1

chetanjoban

Hi,

We want to conenct 9 PLCs which are on Ethernet/IP to a Ethernet Switch and then looking for some ethernet/ip to DF1 converter so that aserial DF1 signal can be connected to Honeywell Serail FTA and then Honeywell Serial Interface Card.
Any body has done something similar? Normally PLCs are conencted to DF1 port of converters and ethernet connections are taken to switch and then control rooom. Bu ttis is reverse here PLCs will be connected to Ethernet/IP and then serail it needs to be connected to control room. What needs to be done? Is this possible. What device needs to be used.

Thanks,

Chetan

Similar Topics

Hi Guys. On a location, I have an L33ER running an Oil Battery. one of the ethernet is for HMI, programming connections. the other is being used...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am thinking this configuration would work. SLC 5/04 Connected to a 1747-DPS1 and One port of the splitter going to a panelview via DF1...
Replies
Views
Doing several PLC upgrades from SLC to the L71 processor (no serial DF1). There are several PLCs with attached serial DF1 panelviews and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Not sure if this has been asked before but I could not find anything in the search. I have a PVP1000 connected via DF1 to 1 ML1500...
Replies
Views
Good day! Can SLC 500 5/05 be setup for Ethernet to DF1/DH485 passthru? So that all the devices on the DH485 or a single device on the DF1 are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom