Urgent HELP Pls

chetanjoban

Hi,

We want to conenct 9 PLCs which are on Ethernet/IP to a Ethernet Switch and then looking for some ethernet/ip to DF1 converter so that aserial DF1 signal can be connected to Honeywell Serail FTA and then Honeywell Serial Interface Card.
Any body has done something similar? Normally PLCs are conencted to DF1 port of converters and ethernet connections are taken to switch and then control rooom. Bu ttis is reverse here PLCs will be connected to Ethernet/IP and then serail it needs to be connected to control room. What needs to be done? Is this possible. What device needs to be used.

Thanks,

Chetan

What serial protocols does the Honeywell serial module support ?

If it supports DF1, tell us exactly what DF1 protocol versions and instruction codes it supports.

What type of PLCs are these ? Will they be sending messages directly to the Honeywell device, or will the Honeywell device be initiating the data exchange ?