Moeller MFD Titan 80b display help

hinddhindsa

The logic i developed in Moeller plc easy 820-dc-rc for the controlling of 3 irrigation pumps ,according to that it is working well,and minimum pressure is 2 bar and maximum is 4 bar for cut in and cut off pumps.my pressure transducer is 2-10 volts, and the value i am able to show on MFD 80-B is
200 for 0 bar,280 for 1 bar,360 for 2 bar,440 for 3 bar,520 for 4 bar.
1000 for 10 bar,but i need to show 1 bar on my display instead of 280 and so on.can you please help me that how can i change it into real numbers i.e 1,2,3,4,5,6, instead of showing 280,360,440,520.thank you in advance.

mfd_front_cpu.jpg

i need to show my output as the temperature is shown in image.
Max Pressure 4 bar
Min pressure 2 bar
Actual 3

First off use the LS value scaling to get it so that 0 bar is represented by 0, 1 bar is represented by 100, up to 4 bar is represented by 400. Then go to the Visualisations section and click on the value you want to show the decimal, go to the Number range/format section and set Value Range 0 min and 1000 max, tick Scaling Range, set decimal places to 2 and 0.00 min, 10.00 max. The LS function will also allow you to calibrate the Analog Input, you can see one of my calibration and scaling screens attached. The picture also gives you a big clue what values to give to the LS scaling function to convert 2-10V to in my case 0 to 1 Bar.

MFD calibration.jpg

i had not Used any CP4 along with MFD TITAN 80-B,in programming with the help of TEXT DISPLAY function available in easy soft software, i am taking these three values(Minimum pressure that is value of analog comparator1, max pressure that is value of analog comparator2, actual pressure is analog input) to MFD display.
And i think for getting value 0 at 0 bar i need to use 0-10v pressure transducer.
can i do it without changing the pressure transducer ?.
in my program in value scaling function i had given values as I1 MD-marker double word1 (it is also the output of PID function).
x0 - 0, x2- 4096.
y1-0, y2-1024.
QV - analog output.

Change y1 to 205 and you should be getting closer. The Text Display function doesn't have the scaling option of the MFD with CP8 when dealing with Marker values. You can scale the display directly off an analogue input to get something like the attached. In the Text Display function select the analogue input then click on Scale Value Range for a 2-10V signal and a 0-4Bar sensor set the lower limit to -1 and the top to +4. I put in the word Analog 1, you can put any text you want.

MFD output.jpg

changed y1 value

I am not using any marker in my program,my pressure transducer is of 0-10 bar,2-10 volts output (if pressure is lower than 2 bar pumps will start,if higher than 4 bar pumps off).now i had set y1 as 205 in value scaling and in text display scale value range of analog input is Line3: +-9.9 from 2.0 to 9.0 (line1 and line2 is used for min Pressure and max pressure),in begin of program i kept minimum pressure limit in analog comparator1 kept as 340,max pressure is in analog comparator2 as 472.and the same i am showing in text display line1, line2.

I will just deal with displaying the current pressure because I don't think you are going to be able to show Pressure Min. and Max. as decimals on the Easy 800 screen. In the Text Display set min as -2.5 and max as 9.99, that will give the correct current pressure display.