FT alarm & events - User name

Hal9000

I have my alarm and event server running ok and logging data to SQL server express. I'm trying to add the following to the alarm and event log view without any success:

1. I've added the user name column to show if any chanes have been made as "Tracking related event" i.e.(quoted from the help file) "An event associated with monitoring or auditing changes to the system. For example, an event describing the modification of a tag value by an operator".

I added the column and made changes to set-points but the relevant user information insn't being logged at all. I must be missing something here?? help file/user manual doesn't go any further into the subject.

2. Is there any way to show which user has acknowledged the alarm?

I believe that there is a way thru the setup of the acknowledgement to force the operator to enter a reason for the alarm. Possibly you can get operator user name within there.

"Tracking related event" i.e.(quoted from the help file) "An event associated with monitoring or auditing changes to the system. For example, an event describing the modification of a tag value by an operator".

I know this is out of topic. But I have been looking for this "tracking related event" settings. How can I do it in FTView?

I do not see "tracking" options in Alarm & Event alarm definitions, in Alarm & Event Server properties, Alarm & Event Database Properties.

Could you show me where can I configure a tracking event?

Thanks,

Junot