this one work perfectly

now the problem with this configuration:
SoftLogix(A)Producer ----------- SoftLogix (B) Consumer
SoftLogix(A)Consumer ----------- SoftLogix (B) Producer

Led I/O change between Not Respondig and OK
When there is a faulted show this message
Code 16#0100 Connection Request Error. Module in use
Code 16#0203 Connection timed out

If I go to monitor Tags, and I write, I can see that there is comunication when I/O is OK, otherwise I have to wait until the led change again.

I have disable Use Unicast Connection over EtherNet/IP
I have try to change RPI from 100 ms to 500ms

Any recomendatin will be gratefull

Thanks.

Softlogix to Softlogix Connection Error

Hi

I´m testing producer/consumer tags with solftLogix5800
I have try with two configuration:
SoftLogix(A) Producer ---------- SoftLogix(B) Consumer
this one work perfectly

now the problem with this configuration:
SoftLogix(A)Producer ----------- SoftLogix (B) Consumer
SoftLogix(A)Consumer ----------- SoftLogix (B) Producer

Led I/O change between Not Respondig and OK
When there is a faulted show this message
Code 16#0100 Connection Request Error. Module in use
Code 16#0203 Connection timed out

If I go to monitor Tags, and I write, I can see that there is comunication when I/O is OK, otherwise I have to wait until the led change again.

I have disable Use Unicast Connection over EtherNet/IP
I have try to change RPI from 100 ms to 500ms

Any recomendatin will be gratefull

Thanks.

Have you got anywhere on this error i have same problem, cannot get two Softlogix to communicate with each other over Ethernet

Make sure all components of Windows Firewall are turned off. That's caught me out trying to get a SoftLogix talking ethernet to a drive before.

All fire wall off

i have two vm's set up both got Softlogix V21 on i can produce from one to the other ether way but only one at a time, as soon as i set to produce / consume both ways i get the error ?

So not just SoftLogix and Windows, but also Virtual machine network adapters ? You get an 8/10 for degree of difficulty.

Do you have the option to select Unicast connections for Produce/Consume with SoftLogix v21 ? It would be good to at least rule out multicast group membership as part of the problem.

So not just SoftLogix and Windows, but also Virtual machine network adapters ? You get an 8/10 for degree of difficulty.

Do you have the option to select Unicast connections for Produce/Consume with SoftLogix v21 ? It would be good to at least rule out multicast group membership as part of the problem.

HAHA Thanks, yes I have an ESXi box, two windows 7 x32 with Softlogix V21 on each RSLinx Etc...

The Virtual network Adapter looks like its working as i have connections back to my main PC where i can get online to both of them via my Studio 5000

Unicast is not an option using V21 tells me to switch off when i set up ETH cards

I can set up a Produce and a Consume from PLC1 >>> PLC2 and vice versa but only one at a time, if i enable both i get the error and The dreaded yellow exclamation flashing at intervals on both trees, upping RPI ony make the error take longer to show, but i have had it all the way up to 750 !! and still errors.

I thought it may have been that the network cards were on my home sub net, so i have tried with other virtual adapters and a separate network, still same problem ?

Last edited: