OT, but On Topic

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
How many different answers are there to ...

9 / 2

Sound simple ??

I find US produced television programs funny when the speaker wants to explain how ginormous something is by trying to use SI units.
"This ship can lift ONE MILLION KILOGRAMS !!!!".'
"The plane dived and reached a speed of SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND METERS PER HOUR !!!"

To "9 / 2" :
Is it it WORD 9 BIT 2 ? That would be BIT # 161.

I think we needed wrench racks with extra slots in them and start calling the 1/2" wrench the 12.7 decades ago. No retooling necessary, just bigger wrench racks.
Lets mingle the units and the stupid ones will go away much faster.
I am with Europe on this one.

Similar Topics

This is the motor nameplate from one of the powder hoist motors on the USS Texas an older generation battle ship, built in 1911-1914 ish. The...
Replies
Views
Totally off topic, but strange observation. I purchased a few cisco ethernet switches off of ebay some years ago. They are part of a home lab...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Please, I need a topic that I can work on, to practise and improve my PLC programming skills and add to my portfolio. Thanks
Replies
Views
HI, im a student and never experience changing PLC battery. i have some questions in mind. 1. how will i know if the battery is low or it...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Please excuse me if this is too off topic here, but it is a programmable controller of sort. I have an Omron ES100P temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom