WinCC Microsoft Web Browser

Sake_no_oni

Dear Comrades,

I’m using WinCC 6 and I’m trying to get a MS Web Browser control inside of it. But I cannot specify the html file to open in it. When I try to input the file’s address into the “URL” or any other field, it gets back into blank just after I press Enter. Please, if anybody knows how to do that, your advice would be most appreciated.

Best regards!

Similar Topics

Wanted to check if anybody succeeded in establishing communication between WinCC and 'Microsoft Dynamics' . If so could you please be kind to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to read some data from a Microsoft Access database into a WinCC V7.0 project. Initially, I've trying to do this using Kepware...
Replies
Views
Has anyone every used the Adodc_1 data control to connect to a database? I am trying and it keeps giving me compile errors. "Fatal ERROR: screen...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom