Need help with setting trends in factorytalk

Spidey1183

I'm kind of new to PLC programming and I'm setting up trends in factorytalk studio and I need some help. My outputs list for my RS Logix 500 program says O:0.0 to O:0.5. But all my outputs in my RS logix program are O:0.0.0 to O:0.0.9. Was wondering why I'm not able to get to outputs 0-9 in factorytalk and what I can do to fix it.

Hi

First up welcome to the site.

In rs view you will not see the bit level of the tag so you just add .x (x is the bit you require) to the tag in re view me and that's it.

Hope this helps you

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First time posting to this, so should give you a bit of background info on myself to explain the situation i'm in. I am a beginner...
Replies
Views
I am new to compactlogix 1769 L30ERM PLC. when I was upgrading firmware to version 30 through control flash flowing error came. it is; and also...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the process of setting up an EGD exchange from a robot controller to a PLC. The PLC is...
Replies
Views
need help setting up a jar filling machine...HELP!! i need help creating a logic control that can process this requirement. I have extremely...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom