Analogue card error

kevbloke

Hi all, I am using a Siemens 6ES7 331-7KF02-0AB0 Analogue card.
I have channel 0-1 set up for 0-10V, 2-3 4-20mA and 4-5 0-10V.
The jumper blocks on the back are configured correctly for the channels.
I am using Chan 0 and Chan 2 both for speed inputs from 2 different siemens analogue output cards. The rest of the channels aren't being used.
Both channels are working and the machine is working fine.
The SF led is on and the module information is telling me that channel 3 is under range.
Any ideas for getting rid of the SF led please? even though all is working ok I would still like to see all green!
Many thanks
Kevin

Configure all inputs to 0-10v or 0-20mA

Under range means a broken wire for a 4-20mA input signal.
Their could be a way to defeat this alarm but if not used, the easiest would be to select all voltage inputs and you won't get into problems if you don't remember which ones are voltage or current selected

Or set the unused channels to 'deactived' in the HW config.

If you want to keep the unused channels to able to switch between used and unused in code, and you want to measure 4-20 mA, select the 4DMU and +/-20mA as the range. In that way you wont get the underrange errors. But you have to change the scaling in your code. In stead of scaling between 0-27648 values from the analog card it has to be 5530-27648.