WinCC Advanced/Flexible "MISSING USER RIGHTS..."?

Homer_BL

Hi all!
Suddenly, I can not connect any PC HMI application to S7-1200 (6ES7 214-1AG31-0XB0) via Ethernet.
Both HMIs, WinCC Advanced V11 SP2, and WinCC Flexible 2008 SP2
reports an error:
"missing user rights to write into registry"

All the time PLC is online, visible, working fine.

Someone knows what is going on?

I think maybe the english text is a bit mistranslated.

From the user manual for system message 140003:
No tag updating or writing is executed. Check the connection and if the PLC is switched on.
Check the parameter definitions in the Control Panel using "Set PG/PC interface".
Restart the system.

From the user manual for system message 140004:
No tag update or write operations are executed because the access point or the module configuration is faulty.
Verify the connection and check whether the PLC is switched on.
Check the access point or the module configuration (MPI, PPI, PROFIBUS) in the Control Panel with "Set PG/PC interface".
Restart the system

In other words, check the S7ONLINE access point in Set PG/PC Interface.
Check the online cable or adapter.

Jesper
I solved it thanks to you.
It was my PG/PC that was set to "Microwin ->TCP/IP", so I set it "S7-online - > TCP/IP".
But, I know that PG/PC conuts in Step7/WinCC Flex since in "Options" it is. I didn't know (till now) that PC/PC is also relevant for TIA portal (I thought it does not come with TIA).
Thanks!