Communication cable for GE FANUC 90-30 plc ?.

hinddhindsa

Hi Dear friends,i need a communication cable for GE FANUC 90-30 series plc,power supply is IC693PWR321 and IC693CPU313x is CPU(5 slots base plate). Do i need to buy a cable for it or shall i make a cable of my own.help me.thanks.

time out error

whenever i tried to connect through that cheater cable, it gives me time out error, i tried many times. could you tell me what the baud rate i should set. i am keeping at 19200, odd parity.

whenever i tried to connect through that cheater cable, it gives me time out error, i tried many times. could you tell me what the baud rate i should set. i am keeping at 19200, odd parity.

I have used a cheater cable like it on hundreds of PLCs and dozens of computers without an issue. If it does not work for you either the cable was not made to specifications or there is another problem.

If the original system was designed to use a modem try 9600, no parity.

Last edited: