Siemens Pointer

YoungWint

Guys

I have a problem.

On my HMI I have set a structure that maps to an array in a DB.

I need to map the bits from this Array into NON consecutive areas in a number of data blocks.

what I need to do is change the destination block and the bit, this is complicated by the fact that one of the users is likely to use multi- instance, so all the mapping will be to various destinations in a single data block.

Bit stumped, got as far as changing the data block and at a loss at how to address to variable bit address.

Any help as always greatly appreciated.

Instead of "pushing" the data from the array out to the various destinations, why not "pull" the data from the array into the other areas as required?

Similar Topics

I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Hi people. I am having some trouble with siemens Step7, i'm not expert on it by any stretch. I'm more of a Bradley person with some TIA portal...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make I/O filed on HMI of POINTER data type? Pointer data type can be either temp, IN or IN_OUT variable inside FB. it would be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a system where there are parameters loaded into a DB from a DCS system. When I check the address's I find no locations in...
Replies
Views
Hy Experts, I have some problem with this intsructions: - CREA_DBL - READ_DBL - WRIT_DBL I want to create a recipie management in 314 CPU via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom