RS Logic 5000 Communication with PC / Window 7

Wally, you must provide more details about versions. What version of RSLinx, RSLogix 5000, Windows 7?

You have effectively said "I can't get my new car to go anywhere. My old car worked why doesn't this?"

OG

Also what line of AB PLC are you using. What is your version of RSLinx, I have some relativity old versions running on Win 7 with no problem.

I have 3 diskettes of RS Link
1- OEM Version 2.42
2- Lite Version 2.43.01 (CPR6)
3- RS LinX Classic OEM Version 2.50 (CPR7)
Which one you recommended ?
Thanks
Wally

Similar Topics

hi all, i have compact logic plz RS studio & factory talkview and a Universal frequency counter/Timer from Agilient (keysight). how can i...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. if you have a logic for 3 pumps (lead/lag/off), would you please email it to me? I really appreciate it!
Replies
Views
Uploaded this project from a PLC that we need to make changes to. I am trying to figure out the reason I am unable to open the actual logic. Do I...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to install multiple versions of studio 5000 Logic Designer or do I have to install them all individually? Also, I am assuming...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom