multiple choice questions

Multiple choice question re "PLC":

Answer yes/no:

1a. PLC stands for "Public Limited Company".
1b. PLC stands for "Programmable Logic Controller".
1c. PLC stands for "Please lift carefully".
2a. PLC's are used in heavy industries.
2b. PLC's are used in light industries.
2c. PLC's are used in public utilities.
2d. PLC's are used in schools.
2e. PLC's are used in kindergartens.
3a. PLC forums can be used to get assistance when you cannot figure out how to fix a PLC problem by yourself.
3b. PLC forums can be used to get assistance when you cant be bothered to figure out how to fix a PLC problem by yourself.
3c. PLC forums can be used to amuse yourself by posting badly formulated questions, and then wait and see how many will answer.

When requesting assistance on PLCs is it most important to:
a) Identify the purpose of the question?
b) Clearly state the scope of the problem?
c) Say "please"?
d) All of the above?

images

When configuring the magneto reluctance and capacitive duractance setpoints in a Rockwell Automation Retro-encabulator, what is the best way to prevent side-fumbling?

A) A normal Lotus-Odeltoid main winding placed in Panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator.
B) Connect every seventh conductor with a non-reversible Tremmy pipe to the differential Girdle spring on the up-end of the Grammeters.
C) Six Hydrocoptic Marzul vanes fitted to the Ambaphascient lunar wain shaft.
D) Use a Drawn Reciprocation Dingle arm.
E) None of the above.

Multiple choice question re "PLC":

Answer yes/no:

1a. PLC stands for "Public Limited Company".
1b. PLC stands for "Programmable Logic Controller".
1c. PLC stands for "Please lift carefully".
2a. PLC's are used in heavy industries.
2b. PLC's are used in light industries.
2c. PLC's are used in public utilities.
2d. PLC's are used in schools.
2e. PLC's are used in kindergartens.
3a. PLC forums can be used to get assistance when you cannot figure out how to fix a PLC problem by yourself.
3b. PLC forums can be used to get assistance when you cant be bothered to figure out how to fix a PLC problem by yourself.
3c. PLC forums can be used to amuse yourself by posting badly formulated questions, and then wait and see how many will answer.

4a. PLC forums can be used to amuse yourself by answering questions that have not been asked.
4b. PLC forums can be used to amuse others by answering questions in RPN.

Last edited:
When configuring the magneto reluctance and capacitive duractance setpoints in a Rockwell Automation Retro-encabulator, what is the best way to prevent side-fumbling?

A) A normal Lotus-Odeltoid main winding placed in Panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator.
B) Connect every seventh conductor with a non-reversible Tremmy pipe to the differential Girdle spring on the up-end of the Grammeters.
C) Six Hydrocoptic Marzul vanes fitted to the Ambaphascient lunar wain shaft.
D) Use a Drawn Reciprocation Dingle arm.
E) None of the above.

Cardinal gram-meters