Panelview Plus Config Screen Shots

gilldawg79

Hi all,

Just checking to see if anybody out here has some screenshots of the Terminal Configuration Screens that I could use for putting a document together for our techs to know what to do in the event PVP fails....Usually it's us coming out on a weekend or a night to do so, and some are perfectly capable of chagning one out. I am most concerned with setting the IP's. My intention is to load all of our .mer's and then get the tech to choose the correct one, give it the corresponding IP and then configure the app to run on startup.

These are PVP 1250's

Thanks!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have a Panelview Plus that I need to go back into Config Mode. I understand that if you have a USB keyboard you can press...
Replies
Views
im having trouble with a pv plus 1000 touch with keypad. cant access config screen. no white square, F1 doesnt work, left and right direction...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope everyone is surviving the day! Has anyone had any success in changing the IP address of a PanelView Plus 6 or 7 to a static IP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was uploading from a panelview plus 600 to back up the file and there were 6 runtime files in the memory. I need to know which one is...
Replies
Views
Can I download a configuration over Ethernet/IP to a Panelview Plus?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom