CLX ControlNet Schedule lost

Lovell

I was troubleshooting an apparent loss in communication between a 1756-CNB and a ControlNet module (plugged into Brabender Controller). I observed no communication updates from the device to the PLC. Also the device did not respond to the commands from the PLC - this unit was working previously. I checked the Comms light on the processor and it confirmed 'I/O OK'. After trying a module reset without any success I decided to play with the RPI time changing it from 20 ms to 40 ms. As soon as I applied this I got the "Connection Request Error. Connection not scheduled." then I also started getting "Resource Unavailable". I cannot Reschedule ControlNet at this time as there are other processes running which I cannot interrupt. I changed the RPI time back to 20 ms but the connection remained unscheduled. Has anyone experienced a ControlNet device becoming unscheduled when the RPI time was changed? Is there a way to re-establish previously existing and scheduled ControlNet connections without going into program mode?