FT Viewpoint in Panelview Plus 5.10 Error Screen

Gladiator

Has anybody else seen a problem when running Viewpoint in a FW 5.10 Panelview Plus where after perfectly functioning for about 30 seconds, an error screen pops up asking to install MS Silverlight, even when you already have it installed?

I've tried Silverlight Version 2,3,4, and 5.

I am using the latest FT Studio V7, Viewpoint 2.6 (have to install V1.2 on the Panelview), and have the latest firmware in the PV.

Rockwell Tech Support has not seen this issue before.

Similar Topics

Hello again, We are working on a system that we developed and had been working fine for years. Recently, the customer decided that they needed to...
Replies
Views
So, I want to view the Viewpoint on a Panelview+ that's connected to another, dedicated, network card on a Contrologix chassis. I asked Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi All 1.I used viewpoint administration to publish a screen to display on seperate 24" monitor through PC and google chrome. The issue i'm...
Replies
Views
I want to use ViewPoint for a few machines so I can remotely monitor them and help with troubleshooting from home, etc. I cant get my alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am facing some issues with the factorytalk viewpoint. I have this string tag in PLC which can be read from FTView SCADA. The display...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom