Series 90-30 PLC OK LED not ON.

hinddhindsa

On my power supply IC693PWR321 only Power LED is ON,not RUN and OK LED. my CPU is IC693CPU313.Will my plc 90-30 series device communicate with my PC or not,is it the fault of CPU ?.

With the "OK" LED "OFF" but the "PWR" LED "ON" indicates that the PLC did not pass the POST (Power On Self Test). You will not be able to communicate with the CPU under that condition.

Ok led

I have the same problem,
Is it any remedy procedure to solve this problem or it's ahardware fault and CPU needs to be replaced with new one?

Similar Topics

Dear friends.On my power supply IC693PWR321 only Power LED is on, not RUN and OK LED. my CPU is IC693CPU313.Will my plc 90-30 series device...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Hi One of the PLC's that I maintain/update is a Mitsubishi Q-Series, probably installed about 10 years ago. At the moment, ALL the wires from...
Replies
Views
Trying to communicate A series Mitsubishi PLc(25 pin female connector) with Delta HMI(9pin female), on RS422 communication. i tried several...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom