OFF Delay timer in GX developer.

So their is no difference in addressing excepting off delay starts from 200 ?.Some people say T is for on delay,t is for off delay.could you please send me also the link for manual

Timers in GX Developer are On Delay type. The time base depends on addressing. I believe T0-T199 are 10ms, and T200 up are 100ms (I might be off on that). There is a special timer function (STMR??) that has 4 outputs, one of which is an off delay. Otherwise you can create the off delay timer with the logic shown in the example. The manuals are in the downloads section on www.meau.com.

Timers in GX Developer are On Delay type. The time base depends on addressing. I believe T0-T199 are 10ms, and T200 up are 100ms (I might be off on that). There is a special timer function (STMR??) that has 4 outputs, one of which is an off delay. Otherwise you can create the off delay timer with the logic shown in the example. The manuals are in the downloads section on www.meau.com.

FYI, the time base is dictated by the timer number when using an FX series PLC. It is different if you are using a Q or an L.

Dave