Wonderware Intouch Application conect and retrieve data from SQL database

SkyTech

Hello everyone,

I am developping an application and i want to be able to consult the info in a certain period of time. For example ÁreaX consume of energy in the 1-3-2013 to 2-4-2013 interval. This information is stored in a SQL database that i have implemented. I already used a .NET control that is built in the Archestra IDE, but i was only able to conect with the database. My question is , is this the best way to proceed when working with intouch and SQL data? Or there is a smarter or better way to do this feature?

Similar Topics

Hi Team, I had a vey weird failover in my Plant last wk. we have 4 HMI clients and all of them failed at the same time. Intocu V 10.6. I went...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Is there a way I can view a Factory Talk or Wonder ware In touch application on a phone and outside the plant? Response will be appreciated
Replies
Views
I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying that I am an Intouch beginner… I have an Allen-Bradley Compactlogix that currently stores recipes in an array[0-20]...
Replies
Views
I was doing some changes to an InTouch project when I realized I had done a mistake that I couldn't undo. So I restore a backup I had of my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom