Rockwell Module Images

Kidblue

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Anyone know where i can find a (definitive) library of Rockwell PLC module images for use in FTView (ME) - i'm trying to construct overviews of our PLC architecture as dynamic images. I have some that i have managed to find on the RA knowledge base (PlantPax objects) and some in the faceplate downloads, but several are still missing. We are currently doing a project with ControlLogix, Flex I/O and redundant chassis's (x2) but can't seem to find a resource for these type of images.
In the 'Faceplate' downloads they are called 'Goto Button' images...asked RA tech support but just got pointed to the latest PlantPax download which doesn't have them all in.

I have attached a sample of the type of file i'm looking for...

Thanks,

Rob

1756-L7X.jpg

Last edited:
There are a bunch of .png images installed when you install the Integrated Architecture Builder (IAB). Free download, but it's big.

šŸ™ƒ

Forgot about that! Have it loaded on a different VM somewhere...will take a look!

Many thanks,

Rob

Sometimes if you enter the Catalog number in the Product selection page there is a pretty good JPEg right there.
Some of the links to DXF files in the supplementary documents are good sometimes they are generic.

Thanks,

Yes, i had already tried there, but seems there is little information on the newer products and non at all for image files??

Thanks anyway!

Rob