Need an Operator Interface for Wago 750-881

johnd_125

I've inherited a project that has 5 ea. Wago 750-881 controllers. Each one is connected to a Yokogawa DX-1000 paperless Chart Recorder. The Wagos are also connected back to a single Automation Direct DL06 plc. This is all up and running but now they want a front end HMI application, running on a PC to control the Wago's and possibly tags in the AD plc.

What's an Operator Interface software package that's inexpensive, easy to set up, and perhaps most important, RELIABLE and bug free?

TIA.

If it's not too complex you can use web visualization on the WAGO. The 750-880 is better suited for it because you can store the web pages on SD. We've done 200 I/O projects using only Web Visu and the 880.

Good luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

put a simple internet computer.
give the PLC an address, type this into a browser, and you will see the PLC, here you can go to a web visu you have made in the codesys program (tab3)