Micrologix 1200 OSR question

loundeb2

Hi,
What would stop an OSR from outputting? I had the attached program running for weeks without a problem, now the OSR won't output when the rung goes true. Any ideas?

Since the OSR bit (B3:0/0) is only on for one scan you won't see it directly but it should have effects. Which are not happening?

1. A resetting of the accumulator of T4:0

2. The latching of B3:1/1 if input I:0/10 is made (or if it isn't then I:0/11 is also not made - which turns on B10:0/0) and I:0/8 would have to be false else it will immediately unlatch B3;1/1.

It may not be relevant but in the project you supplied, if it was saved while running, then T4:0 could not run so you wouldn't see the effects of a reset. Also I:0/8 is true so you wouldn't see B3:1/1 latch.

Similar Topics

Is it possible to use the OSR instruction with a micrologix 1200? I am trying and getting "rung 1 ins 7: invalid output instruction position!" It...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYONE please read if I understood correctly : I have a rung consist of one input and one output(OSR instruction), when input on and then...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
Have a bad output on a Micrologix 1200. Moved wire over to an available output, changed program to associate with new output. downloaded program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom