Beckhoff Visulisations

pajohnston

Hi All

I am currently using Beckhoff embedded pc and twincat software i have created some visualisations in the software along with a program but i cant get them to display on the Dumb hmi any ideas?? (program operates ok)

I'm not familiar with Beckhoff (I use WAGO). If you're talking about regular visualization you should be able to see that within CoDeSys. If you're talking about Web visualization you've got to enable that and then use a browser (Chrome is the fastest windows based one I've seen for this) to dial up the controller IP. The default visualization should be called PLC_VISU (at least under CoDeSys 2). The browser will need Java for it to work properly.

Hope that this applies and that this helps.

Good luck

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

The screen is directly connected to the pc with a dvi lead as anormal pc would be so can understand why when the program is running the screen still remains on the windows desktop screen

I think you need a license from Beckhoff to show the visualization outside the development package

yes thanks ive just found that out.

You can run the visu on your local machine but you need a licence for it to work on the beckhoff pc