SoftPLC - PC based controllers

krneki10

I'm looking for documentation about anything that has to do with PLC which are PC based (possibilites, I/O, comparison to "classic" PLC, connectivity, solutions on market etc.). Since I lack of comprehensive knowledge about PLC, I don't have much idea what I'm actually looking for and Google did not bring and useful resources yet.

Could you point me out to the right direction?

Similar Topics

Hi All I am not very skilled on TwinCat This is the situation: We are switching from phisical PLC (CX5120) to softPLC (we use HMI, that is a...
Replies
Views
I recently came into "ownership" of a system comprised of multiple SLC5/05 processors. Of course the fun no prints adventure exists as well as a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, this is my first post, I'm Mauro and I'm glad to meet you all here. I've developed a SoftPLC application for a customer, but I'd like...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are trying to make a SoftPLC communicate with a server, but can't seem to make it work. A possible cause is the following error we see...
Replies
Views
A coworker of mine keeps telling me that the PacDrive3 (Elau) is a PC based Motion Controller while the ControlLogix is a "real" PLC. I pointed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom