help with factory talk studio 7.0

stu

Hi guys
I have a new laptop, which I have put factorytalk update on the system, but when I try to open a file that was created on 6.0 , it has a pop up that said legacy tag data conversion is required , how do I open the file , is there a video or step by step help , thanks stu

It is because you changed from a 32 bit OS to a 64 bit OS. KB450509 article on the Rockwell website has a link to the conversion software and explains how to do the conversion.

Similar Topics

Hi All I've picked up an old Scada backup I need to open up, and it should be FTV, maybe SE. It is not the usual compressed single file, but a...
Replies
Views
hi guys I hope your well and had a great xmas I have got something confusing me on factorytalk me, I have an issue where I would like a pop up...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Versa View 1500P with Factory talk Machine edition installed V8.20. I'm trying to use Me Program Launcher to Launch another program...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an idea which I need help with .we have a machine which I designed the screens/operation (1250 pvp) connected to a compact logix...
Replies
Views
I'm deconstructing someone else's app provided by a customer that's no longer supported by the original supplier. I'm more familiar with SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom