FFL vs LFL

BillRobinson

So I'm playing with FIFO's on a control logix and I'm noticing that the FFL (FIFO load) and LFL (LIFO load) seem to do the EXACT same thing. Does anybody know if there is a difference between these two instructions?

I suppose they are provided to provide a mnemonic pairing with the Unload functions which are different.

But you appear to be correct, the action of the two Load functions look to be the same.

Similar Topics

I have a project that is loading pallets into 10 test bays and then unloading them when the test is complete. I am using an array to store which...
Replies
Views
EDIT: I suppose i should mention, RSLogix 500 V8.40, SLC 5/04 (1747-L542C) Is there is a way to use the FFL instruction in a way that doesn't...
Replies
Views
So once again i am trying to create a program in unity pro from an Ab program. i have an FFL and FFU in rslogix 500 and need to use something like...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Quick Newbie FFL question. As far as I understand from YouTube etc. FFL should be energized by True condition from the left...
Replies
Views
For those who may recall I had posted previously about the FSC instruction, and while I have a better understanding of how to use it I find myself...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom