DL06 with mA card has low output.

cameron3030

I have a DL-06 in a heating application. It has a F0-4AD2DA-1 analog mA card jumpered for 4-20 mA. My analog data is set up in BCD and my data range is 0-4095. At zero I have 3.99 mA but at 4095 I have 15.33 milliamps. What Gives?:confused:

Are you using the pointer setup for the card in ladder along with Auto Transfer from the card in the PID setup?

Similar Topics

Here's a little background on the project I'm working on. For our senior project, a friend and I are using a DL-06 with a F0-4AD2DA card to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
I have a client that has many Automation Direct DL06 PLCs for a municipal water/wastewater system. When there is a power outage, one of the sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom