FM450-1 Counter Module

G
I have a hydraulic motor with a internally
mounted sensor. It has only one output
signal which is +24vdc. I need to reverse the count direction when the motor changes direction. In Allen-Bradley encoder modules
you can set a bit and the count automatic reverses direction. In the Fm450-1 manual I am having trouble finding a similiar bit.
All the manual says is " If your encoder does not supply a corresponding signal , you can generate and connect a corresponding ID within the S7 or you can use a corresponding process signal."
Any FM-450 experts out there?

I talked to the Siemens Simatic hotline.
No such bit available. I have to run a wire
into the B* terminal and make it high to
reverse direction. I think the Siemens design engineers should try to make their
product more user friendly. It seems they
try make the product so "high end" they
miss alot of the basic , simple features.