Dry Contact Proximity Switch

SirCharles1

Good day all. I would very much like to have a dry contact (no voltage) proximity switch/sensor. I know that such a device exists. Does anyone know where I may purchase such a thing?

Good day all. I would very much like to have a dry contact (no voltage) proximity switch/sensor. I know that such a device exists. Does anyone know where I may purchase such a thing?

Probably cheaper to use a normal prox sensor to drive a relay, as long as space isn't a concern.

-rpoet

Similar Topics

I would like a NO VOLTAGE, DRY CONTACT proximity switch. Give me one now! Or please direct me to a website where I may purchase one or make...
Replies
Views
Off topic, but you people here usually have pretty good suggestions. Title kind of says it, anyone know of a DC current switch that has a decent...
Replies
Views
I've used Banner for RTD's, thermocouples and 4-20's but not for discretes. I called the factory to find out whether either PNP or NPN wiring...
Replies
Views
How much current flows typically through a dry contact to a digital input module? Using 120VAC module and power. I'm assuming around 30mA. I'm...
Replies
Views
Dear, I was wondering which one is better to use a PNP sensor or a dry contact sensor, I was checking the inductive sensor from Schneider...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom