5/05 execution time

Doug-P

I'm trying to find the instruction execution times for SLC 5/05. The online version of the instruction set reference lists this info in the index but what's actually on the page given is memory usage.

I've got a hard copy of the 5/03, 5/04 instruction set reference which does give execution times. Maybe the 5/05 is the same as the 5/04?

Any suggestions where to look next?

Thanks

kolyur,

Although the email notification shows your most recent post the site does not - curious. Anyhow, the execution time/memory usage time confusion thing I'll just chalk up to human fallibility. As a side note, it turns out that the execution times for the 5/04 and 5/05 are, with trivial exceptions for carrying out decimal places, identical.

Have a good day!