Resizing displays in FT View SE

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
OK. I'm going nuts. I have an existing PC HMI FT View Studio SE 6.10 project that was set up on an older 3 x 4 style monitor with the displays set to 1920 x 984 (I think) and I am putting it on a new 24" monitor that supports higher resolution but my graphics are not filling the screen. When I try to resize them I end up with scroll bars along the top and bottom of the window. Am I missing a simple step to get the windows resized right?

Thanks in advance for any insight,

Kraken Fan #69

Last edited:
That's nuts. Even when I manually re-size them I still get the scroll bars. It also seems that there is an aspect ratio box checked somewhere that is still checked. If I change the width it also changes the height. Makes for a less than optimal display.

Kraken Fan #69