How to generate 4Hz Led Output?

Blacknight_81

Hi everyone,

just gettin so confused, i want to make an internal output of 4Hz, which i`ll use as a condition for outputs to different LED`s so they flash at 4Hz.

Please help me :rolleyes:

Thanks

is this a homework assignment by any chance?

so what type and model of PLC?

ok - so 4Hz is the frequency - how long do you want each pulse to stay on - in other words, the duty cycle?

please tell us some of the things you've tried so far -

have you already searched through the forum? - what keywords did you use?

:D its not an assignment atleast ;)

well i think it would be ok to keep it ON for 250ms and OFF for 250ms. Sorry havnt searched through the forum yet.

Im using CJ1-M Omron PLC. But doesnt matter just tell me some basics....i dont know whats wrong with me it should be easy to do :(

thanks

Far as I understand your problem you need the led will go on for 4 time in sec which mean 0.125 Sec ON and 0.125 sec OFF so take two timer connected in serial in endless loop each of them 0.125 sec
Thats it.
If it not clear enough let me know I will post picture.

BTW what kind of PLC do you use?

Thank you All for your help. Im sending this pic, well not good quality bcoz it wasnt fittin in screen.

Please check it out and tell me if it could be done some good way.
BTW im using CX-Programmer for Omron`s CJ1M PLC.

lamp_timer.jpg

Hi, I did it this way, just tried to save one rung. Dont know whether it makes any differnce :rolleyes:

Thank you all for your help.

lamp_timer.jpg