USB-CIF02 driver problems windows 7

DetlefP

Hi guys

I bought a USB-UART bridge to communicate with OMRON CPM1A PLC.
When I installed it first time with driver etc, everything was working fine.
Since I had some problems - Iguess Windows 7 related - the admin of my company reinstalled everthing new.
Since than the USB2.0 device is detected by windows 7 but does not find the driver which is installed under C/SiLabs/MCU/CP210x/.....The installed driver version is 5.4.29
My question is, what changed that the driver worked before does not work anymore????
Or should I ignore the warning sign next to the USB2.0 device icon at register card printer/devices???
Unfortunately I have not yet installed the CX programmer to check the communication between the PLC and the CX programmer.
Thanks a lot in advance for any suggestion

You will have to install CX-P before the driver is accessible for installation if it an Omron one.