How to prgram the PNS values on a FANUC robot-and control the robot remotely via PLC

mzolo

Hello everyone
my name is Mzolo, and I am a new guy

I have a similar problem to dle.I just can not get the robot to respond to my signals. I send out PNS signals (or at least I think I do)but the robot does not send a SNACK signal back to me,as a result I do not recieve and SNO signals either. The UOP is disabled. The other problem I have is that I do not know how to set a program that I have joged as a PNS valve on the PNS list of programs. My robot does, however, have some preset programs from a previous operator already set, I would really like to know how to do this myself.

Any amount of help in this regard would go a long way.🤞🏻

Similar Topics

We are going to switch an electrolytic coatings stripper from Labview to a plc. We need tomonitor the voltage and current readings from the...
Replies
Views
I want the upload a program from one machine that have a FP0 PLC. But i have one problem the program is protected by a password. Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Dear all, We are using Siemens PLC S5 135U. I need to generate a digital output from an analog input, low set value and high set value. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would appreciate if someone out there can clarify when Flags etc are update during scans. I understand/believe that in S7, at the start...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is gus and I'm trying to understand and write a program using Allen- Bradley PLC. The program is as follows: 1. When the start...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom