RSLOgix 5000 Rung Title

Hi,
Does anyone know if it's possible to use rung titles in RSlogix 5000 (or Studio 5000) like you can in RSLogix 500? By that I mean in 500 you can give a rung a title and then the title appears in the Controller Organiser under the relevant routine. Clicking on the rung title in the Organiser takes you straight to that rungs position in the routine.

Thanks
Duncan

Unfortunately, no such feature exists in Logix5000.

However, you can have a lot more subroutines and subroutines can have descriptive names, so you could break your program into subroutines where you would normally have a title.