CCW - initialize an array

crawler009

Hello everyone,

i'm searching for a way to initilize an array in Connected component workbench 4.
In Rslogix the command is File Fill (FLL).

In the attached Image the mov command initializes only one
element (like it should be).
Does anyone know a way to initilize the complete array?
(easyer than counter with subelements)

Btw, does anyone know where to find a description (help file)
of the different commands?

In the Getting startet with Connected component workbench it says:
Note: If you have any questions while working with the Connected Components Workbench,
you can press F1 to display the online help.
And also:
Note: You can press F1 to display the context-sensitive online help that describes the
instruction block inputs and outputs.

..with a nice example for the TON command. But actually it opens
a ms web page: "We are sorry. The page you requested cannot be found." :mad:

I know its a cheap controller :) So at all he does very good job
for his price. But...

Best regards,
crawler009

Best

Fill.JPG ccw.JPG

Last edited:
Btw, does anyone know where to find a description (help file)
of the different commands?
Clicking on the Help tab in RSLogix brings a drop down menu with different sorts of help. One of those is 'Instruction Help'. Click on that and then on the instruction of your choice.

Clicking on the Help tab in RSLogix brings a drop down menu with different sorts of help. One of those is 'Instruction Help'. Click on that and then on the instruction of your choice.

Yes, in Rslogix there is no problem with the help.
But in CCW.
User manuals: has the manuals for different controllers
View help: Opens a msdn help page for Visual Basic 6
Manage Help Settings: let u download help files for offline use, but only for .net, surface, visual studio, xna, and ohter ms stuff.

help.jpg