Wonderware Intouch Application FullScreen

SkyTech

Hello everyone!

So, as the title says i want to put my application in runtime in fullscreen (without anything else no windows taskbar nothing).
I saw an application using this feature and i think its better than have the task bar of windows, and windowviewer taskbar too

So anyone else already did this?

Best Regards and hope to hear from you!

You have to configure it to run this way in the WindowViewer configuration which you access inside of WindowMaker. From the menu at the top you click on Special->Configure->WindowViewer, then there will be a "Window Configuration" tab on which you can uncheck the Menu Bar and Control Menu.

Similar Topics

Hi Team, I had a vey weird failover in my Plant last wk. we have 4 HMI clients and all of them failed at the same time. Intocu V 10.6. I went...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys! Is there a way I can view a Factory Talk or Wonder ware In touch application on a phone and outside the plant? Response will be appreciated
Replies
Views
I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of...
Replies
Views
I'll preface this by saying that I am an Intouch beginner… I have an Allen-Bradley Compactlogix that currently stores recipes in an array[0-20]...
Replies
Views
I was doing some changes to an InTouch project when I realized I had done a mistake that I couldn't undo. So I restore a backup I had of my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom