Compiling cannot be executed-QCPU

KEM

Hi!

New day new problems.
My program was working fine but today i found out that i cannot compile it!!!

Soft-GXWorks2
CPU-Q03UDE

Any ideas?

TY

compiling.png

the first thing i would do is to search your backup files (if you have any, i keep lots of backups for this reason) and find a copy of the program that will compile.

then search for the differences and find out what the problem is.

i'm sorry, but i don't have the software.

regards,
james

it sounds to me your software is in the wrong "status" to compile anything and there's nothing wrong with your programming.

but I could be wrong, I don't know your software

Similar Topics

Hi PLC People, I get the following error when trying to compile a Panelview Plus 7 Standard program Using View Studio V10.0 Device Shortcut is...
Replies
Views
Hello During Compiling of WinCC Flexible Project It gives me following Error Internal error(Detail: cannot get parent folder-object type:VAR)...
Replies
Views
I'm working with dopb07s211 hmi and I've been programming it till yesterday and it was fine. until today, I can't compile or save my projects...
Replies
Views
We are working on a machine that has a Yaskawa controller (MP2300siec) and servos. We were provided a copy of the source code and went ahead...
Replies
Views
hi all i'm using Pm554-E-TH plc using codesys i can compile the programme without any errors but when im running the programme this error msg is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom