cant write to Altivar 58

Nametag

Hello

We have just installed a hot standby rack into a plant we removed a 140 CPU43412A and installed 140cpu67261 processors. no program changes no IO scanning changes with regards to the drives. After bringing everything online the process works smoothly but we noticed that four VFDs were not working properly. There are Altivar 61 and 71 drives(work perfectly) and four altivar 58 drives in the MCC all connected to the same switch. The 58s in IO scanning in unity have Three lines of scanning each, the First is read/write and the second and third are only read. The second read and third read were coming back from the drive ok but the first line (read/write) was not reading or writing at all. we decided to split the first line into two seperate, a read only and a write only. The Read from the drive started to work properly but the write still will not work. The Registers have not changed from the old program.

I have tried to use a MBP_MSTR block to write to the drives but no response.