Magelis HMI help

DennisCotten

I have an older magelis XBT P021110 that I am trying to import or export a project to. Being as i've only been into programming for 2 years or so, this is quite foreign to me. Does anybody have any experience with these who would mind lending a hand?

Thanks

The Magelis products are, in my experience, a major pain. I strongly suggest you get your local supplier to come on site with you and help you through the first one.

These old Magelis units are very simple.
You need the software XBTL1000 and the programming cable XBTZ915.
Connecting the programming cable automatically switches the terminal into transfer mode.

Tom Jenkins - These were brought to us by a customer who is having issues with them and just asked us to take a look and see what we can do.

Liam Moran - I do have the software and I also have the cable built to those specifications. When I try to read or write from the magelis it tells me that there is nothing connected.