Mitsubishi Q64DA - Testing

raydog26

I have 2 of these D/A converter modules I need to test in order to confirm they are function before being placed in the field. I am unsure how to force on the outputs in GX developer. I am new to this software and it is nothing like AB software. Can anyone offer some assistance on how to test these modules out. do I need to write a specific program or like AB can you just force it??

Thank you in advance! 🍺

I do have the PS,Rack, and CPU. I am trying to configure and test this module through GX Developer Ver. 8.

FYI - your link would not load.

I do not have the configurator so I wlll try writing the code for the to/from program in the PDF. I think I was writing the wrong example code because I was using the one directly above that. Thank you for the help and the very quick responses. I will let you know how it turns out.

So that programed seemed to work perfectly, I was getting 4-20ma and 1.9-19vDC output on all channels. I am still confused on how to adjust the output value in that program. there is not a data registry that can be changed in this program?

So that programed seemed to work perfectly, I was getting 4-20ma and 1.9-19vDC output on all channels. I am still confused on how to adjust the output value in that program. there is not a data registry that can be changed in this program?

In the program you would move the digital value into whatever register is writing to the analog module for the channel you wish to use. I think the default digital range is 0-4000. So if you are set up to use a 4-20 ma output and you mov 2000 into that register, you should see roughly 12 ma output on that channel or 50% of whatever you are controllings capability.

I have attached a piece of code I use for a prop valve using the same module.

In my example the digital value I move into D1020, (0-4000), at any time in the code will control the analog output.

Hope this helps,

Dave

plcs example.jpg

Last edited:
I am doing something wrong, I still was unable to adjust the output on the test program even when changing the digital value on d11 and d12 but the modules appear to be functional and I think it should be ok to test them in the field. I just need to study up on this software more to learn the features.

you need to enable the Analogue channel
depends where the card is on the rack

mts.jpg