Red Lion G306 Beeper

jmaty23

I am looking to have the G3 beep when a flag tag is visible. I know the function is Beep() but I cannot figure out how to program it to work.

Red Lion G306A

Under the Triggers tab for the flag tag, set up an Active On trigger with the Beep() function as the action (see function reference PDF for proper syntax). This will cause the beep to occur for a specified time every time to tag becomes true.

If you want the beeping to continue indefinitely until the tag switches off, you'd probably have to add some complex code to the On Tick action in the Global Actions. Something like this:

if (Tag1) Beep(60,500);

When executed "On Tick" (once per second), this will cause a 60Hz 500msec beep to occur if Tag1 is true.

Similar Topics

Happy New Year everyone, I am working on a Prototype project using a AutomationDirect Click Ethernet PLC and a Red Lion G306 HMI. I have the HMI...
Replies
Views
So i have this application where I have to read/write from/to the serial port. Write has worked fine so far, but it is reading that I have issues...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been playing with the Automation Direct Productivity 2000 PLC for the past couple days. I have a program in the PLC now...
Replies
Views
trying to setup tags in crimson 3.0, when i go to select the address for the tag it has the radix set as decimal, but my programing is binary, any...
Replies
Views
using comm module fc4a-hpc1 (rs232) on idec and connectd to g306 and i have no comm. I believe the settings might be off. Any ideas? Where to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom