Intouch Application SQLDATAGRID Problem

SkyTech

Hello everyone!

I am using a SQLDataGrid on my application to consult my history values stored in a database. My issue is that i can't retrieve any values from it, i am using the query's provided by the "out of the box" tool "Query". The conection to the server database is correct and i can conect sucessfully but when i put the query and i click on "Retrieve" to get the values i get always the same error related to the query.
Has anyone experienced this kind of situation? Or this isnt the right way to consult history values?

I left some screens if you guys want to see the issue.

Hope i get some help!

Query_runtime.jpg Query.jpg

Similar Topics

Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Good morning to all, I have the following issue, I installed everything of intouch including the patch, it is the 2023 version. The...
Replies
Views
I restore a galaxy in another machine via the cab backup, but when I deploy the project in the new station it seems that the text object and some...
Replies
Views
Can someone give a clear explanation of the IOSetAccessName for an Intouch Application Script? - Thanking everyone in advance. The setup is 1 No...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom