Turbine Meter, RTU or PLC

bfranklin

Hey,

There a punch of turbine flow meters they would all totalize( SMRT-101's) fine when SCADAVantage would poll them but about 2 months ago I brought all the totalized flow numbers into a PLC polling them through a radio to do a meter balancing. Anyways it worked great for about a month then the totalizers sending a pulse output to the SCADAPACK LP.
Nothing has changed from when they were working besides to where SCADA polls them from.
The turbines batteries are good and configuration are good. SCADAPACK LP inputs are good.
What else could it be?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi All, Sorry if this has already been asked but I could not find more details for this type of application. I have not used a 1769-HSC/B module...
Replies
Views
Hello, I dont have much experience with turbine type of flowmeter. We have purchased the GEMU 3021 type flowmeter and we would like to use it for...
Replies
Views
Can anyone offer advice on interfacing turbine flowmeters to a PLC. We are building several filling lines for small volumes..50ml. The fluid is...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to connect turbine meter to floboss 107 pluse input. We wired according the diagram, but i doesn't work. please help.
Replies
Views
Off topic, but I thought someone might have some good experience. One of our customers is a water treatment facility to provide fresh water to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom