Omron - No output from PID, please HELP ME

nhanphuctd09

Hi there,

I am trying to get a PID function to work. I have made an excact copy of the example program in the manual, but i doent get eny output no mather what !, I don't know why
I try D27 = 1891hex but it don't output

Please tell me why:cry::cry::cry::cry:
thanks.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Please:wish:🤞🏻🤞🏻

Last edited:
which Processor are you using
Is there an Analogue Output Card associated with this.
I would suggest you check the OMRON DEVICE I/O MANUAL as there is an Enable Bit that needs to be set.
The manual example needs the same setup to function, so, if you have the I/O cards in different positions the HEX values will not match the setup

http://www.ia.omron.com/support/
this is the Omron site for support
It has a Vietnamese language option
the 'DEVICE.... ' Manual I refered to is very important
It containd detailed information for the Analogue cards
---
---
---
I have asumed (always a mistake) that you have a rack type PLC.
What PLC do you have

I really thank you, Iant, thank you a lot. I have o CP1L 30I/O.
My code you can see PID in PID0 and PID1. I don't know it's fall but No Output in PID
hixc,
I think D26 it's fall and D26= 1595hex, but No Output PID,
( 13bit in và 13bit out, In:0000-6000BCD and OUT:0000-6000BCD.
I control motor(80rpm) and encoder(300) feedback.
Please help me.

oops o_Oo_O sorry
Thats what happens when you assume.
I will have to get bact to you prob. tomorrow.
A bit busy now 🍺

cheer:beer:🍺🍺 thanks a lot, Have a nice weekend.
OH, but i don't assume, i use PLC CP1L and sometimer i assume when lazy :p. I hope to receive your reply soon.🍺🍺🍺🍺

The control word (C) in the PID instruction is the first of 38 consecutive registers. In your case D20 - D58.
The instruction manipulates C9 - C38 (or D29-D58).
Your code (as posted) is controlling D29 and D30, which will cause the instruction to not work correctly.

Try removing the MOV instructions and see if that will help.

Thanks a lot gtsuport.
I agree, and now I don't use D29 and d30. And Output PID have a signals. But it don't change it's ON/OFF and i don't know why
But Now I have a troublue Because analogInput i use around 0-6000 and analogOutput
0-6000 I have to use APR to convert.
And No Output PID :eek::eek::eek:. I wonder how?, but don't answer.
HELP ME HELP ME.

The PID instruction will only provide an output value, from 0 to 100%.
It will not provide a digital (On/Off) output signal.
You would need to create logic to make a time proportional output if you require an On/Off output.

Sorry for the delay

Do you have both the Analogue IP and Analogue OP modules installed. What are their addresses?
Also
look at the Snapshot of your Program rung
I think it is better to add sections not Program modules (Not sure)

cp1l_snp.JPG cp1l_anlg.JPG

Thank a lot Iant and gtsuport.
But when I use APR but NO output PID. I use BIn to convert BCD to Binary because IN APR birary.
You can see a my code, when it's ON can see Out APR1 Output signal but Out PID=0
I think trouble in Ki,Kp,Kd and C5=0001 and C6=1898(out and in is 16 bit)
You can help me, Please.
Capture.PNG
:cry::cry::cry: